RELATIONSHIPS FOR THE LONG TERM.
At Simon on the Streets we are proud to have a broad base of support from Yorkshire’s corporate and business community. We work hard to develop our relationships with our supporters with the same ethos and values as we do with our service users, work towards long term, sustainable and positive relationships.
How can your business support Simon on the Streets?
The majority of our income comes through fundraising activities. Corporate and small business support is essential to the continuation of our work e.g. through
- Nominating Simon as Charity of the Year
- Holding one-off fundraising events or challenges (eg employees taking part in a 3 Peaks Walk)
- Supporting our events such as the annual Ball and Sleep Out
- Committing longer term financial support or corporate sponsorship
- Offering material items to assist marketing and fundraising
- Providing volunteer time and expertise.
How will your business benefit from supporting Simon on the Streets?
Working in partnership with us offers excellent commercial advantages. By tailoring the partnership to your company’s needs, we can ensure that the benefits for your business are as great as for us.
- Enhanced CSR and sustainability credentials
- Winning new business in the community and improved client retention
- Building reputation and brand awareness
- Positive publicity and PR opportunities
- Better staff teamwork skills and improved staff morale contributing to the health and wellbeing of employees, improved staff motivation and productivity.
Thank You for Your Support
We believe that in supporting Simon on the Streets, you and your colleagues will make a significant tangible difference to the lives of vulnerable and homeless people in your area whilst further enhancing your brand and reputation as an ethical and caring company.