Ways to give

Make a donation via JustGiving

If you donate...
Donate via JustGiving

Payroll Giving

Get tax relief when you give through payroll giving

Payroll Giving is a flexible scheme which allows giving as you earn on a tax-free basis. Donations through payroll giving are deducted before your tax.

Just tell your employer how much you wish to donate and how often. It is free for your employer to start up a scheme if they are not already registered for payroll giving. 

Find out more

Legacy Gifts

Leave a gift in your will

A gift in a will is an extremely generous, thoughtful and caring way to donate to Simon on the Streets. Your donation will help us to continue providing help and support to the most vulnerable in our community.

Any gift you make to Simon on the Streets should include the following information: Simon on the Streets, Crown House, 94 Armley Road, Leeds. LS12 2EJ. Registered charity number: 1165317

How to make your donation


Donate online or set up a monthly donation through our Just Giving page.

Via JustGiving

By phone

You can call our team to make a donation by phone, during our core contact hours from 10:00 to 16:00.

Call 0113 345 2270

By direct debit

Simply print off a direct debit donation form and return to Simon on the Streets, Crown House, 94 Armley Road, Leeds, LS12  2EJ. 

Download Donation Form

By Cheque

Fill out a cheque and return it to Simon on the Streets, Crown House, 94 Armley Road, Leeds, LS12  2EJ.   

How we spend your money

75p from every £1 you donate goes directly to our work with people who are homeless. Without your donations we simply could not do the work that we do and we would live to thank you for your support.


Gift Aid

Make your money go further

You can make your donations even more life-changing with Gift Aid. Gift Aid is a government scheme that allows charities to reclaim the tax that has already been paid on donations from UK taxpayers. If you choose to Gift Aid, the government will add an extra 25p to every £1 you give to Simon on the Streets.

Download Gift Aid Form

Common questions

Can I donate material goods?

As a charity, our core mission is to support our service users by providing emotional, personal support which is done through building relationships and trust rather than the giving of material items. 

We do not hand out such items to our service users on the basis that we cannot guarantee to fulfill their requirements next time they request such items from our outreach support workers. This then in turn can damage the trusting relationship we try to build which can hinder our goal of helping people with unmet complex needs achieve long-term and sustainable progress. 

Occasionally we request specific items, details of which will be posted on this page. If you're looking to donate material or food items, we recommend contacting St Anne's Resource Centre on 0113 243 1894.

Can I donate food?

Our work is outreach-based on the streets across West Yorkshire and we do not have a central hub. For this reason, it is difficult to take donations of perishable food. To donate food, please contact St Anne's Resource Centre on 0113 2431894 or St George's Crypt on 0113 2459061. 

How do I send my donation?

You can send cheques to Simon on the Streets, Crown House, 94 Armley Road, Leeds, LS12 2EJ.

Can I make a donation via bank transfer?

Absolutely. To arrange this, simply get in touch.

Other ways you can get involved


 As an independent charity we need to raise all our own funds. Your support really does make all the difference and allows us to continue to provide support to some of the most vulnerable people in our community.  

Become a corporate partner

At Simon on the Streets we are proud to have a broad base of support from Yorkshire’s corporate and business community. We work hard to develop our relationships with our supporters towards long term, sustainable and positive relationships.

Attend an event

Help us end homelessness. Join an event and fundraise to support our work in West Yorkshire.